Berry Dessert: Frozen Yogurt Berry Cup Recipe
This fresh, fruity and good for you, delicious frozen berry dessert offers guilt-free indulgence.
- 200g mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds)
- 500g mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 500g set organic plain yogurt, chilled
- 2 tbsp good honey
- Mint leaves, to serve
Click here for a printable version of this recipe
- Toast the nuts by placing in a frying pan over a medium heat and tossing until golden brown – take care not to burn.
- Put three-quarters of the fruit in a food processor and blend for 30 seconds. Add the yogurt and honey and blend for 1 minute until smooth. Taste for sweetness and add more honey if necessary.
- Layer the yogurt with the remaining berries in tall glasses, bowl or cups and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- To serve, top up with the toasted nuts and some mint leaves.
If you’d like to enjoy this berry dessert as a brunch instead, why not enjoy it on a Saturday or Sunday at ELY BAR & GRILL, Dublin IFSC? We serve the featured photo as a brunch, called “house granola, cranberry and yoghurt”, on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm until 4 pm. If you would like to make a reservation, please call the team on (01) 672 0010.