Career opportunities at ELY: Wine Store Attendant
ELY WINE STORE, Maynooth is currently seeking a Full Time Wine Store Attendant.
ELY WINE STORE was recently opened in the bustling town of Maynooth. The wine shop has a wine bar and restaurant as well as a café.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service and the hospitality industry, is friendly, outgoing & can use initiative.
Duties include but not limited to receiving and unpacking of stock, filling of shelves and fridges, daily cleaning duties, assisting & serving customers.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Weekend & evening availability
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a similar role
- Wine Knowledge
- Prior experience in an Off License or Wine Store
- Previous experience in stock handling/rotation
- WSET qualifications
Why work for us?
- Excellent company culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous training
- Professional and friendly environment
- Tea/coffee when on duty
- Staff meal when on duty
- And more!
Applicants should be reliable and committed to working to a high standard and be passionate and energetic.
If you think this could be the role for you, please send your resume to email@example.com