It’s not just a restaurant loyalty card
– it’s the ELY loyalty card
Use our loyalty card in our restaurants, wine bars, brasserie and you’re a winner. The more you use it the more you get. Ely. Encouraging.
- Points can be earned every time a purchase is made at any Ely venue.
- Special offers and services for Ely loyalty card holders.
- Priority booking for tastings, special events and wine appreciation courses.
- Points may be redeemed on purchases at any Ely venue.
- Entry into our quarterly prize draw.
join ELY loyalty programme
To get your Ely loyalty card, simply drop into any of the two Ely restaurants or complete the application form below and we’ll post your card to you.
Terms & Conditions
- The Ely loyalty card is issued by, and remains the property of Ely Wine Bar, who reserve the right to decline, issue or withdraw the loyalty card at any time.
- All card holders must be over 18 years of age and be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- The loyalty card is not transferable.
- The Ely loyalty card can be used when making purchases in any Ely venue.
- The Ely loyalty card cannot be used as a credit or guarantee card.
- To collect loyalty points, your card must be presented when paying your bill.
- To qualify for prize draws, cardholder must have accumulated at least 800 points in the current period.
- Points have no cash value.
- Nominal value of points: 100 points = €1
- Ely Wine Bar reserves the right to alter the value of the points at any time.
- The promoter of the Ely loyalty card scheme is: Ely Wine Bar, 22 Ely Place, Dublin 2.
- Max of €100 worth of points to be collected per transaction.