The perfect treat for a picnic, on your staycation or simply just to be enjoyed from the comfort of home. . .
A feast for two or a lighter snack for more
- Wooded pig charcuterie
- Irish chorizo sausage
- Burrata cremosa
- Delin Bourgogne
- 15 Fields cheddar
- Heirloom tomato caprese
- Susan’s mixed leaves from the farmhouse – Enfield
- Sheridans linseed crackers
- Borlotti bean puree
- ELY apple compote
- Russian potato salad
- Pickled cucumber
- Garlic aioli
- Sourdough baguette
- Choice of lemon posset, passion fruit and raspberry or chocolate pot with fresh mixed berries or one of each
Tuffeau Blanc de Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2018 – Start your picnic by popping open this cracker of a sparkling from the Loire Valley. Produced from 100% Chardonnay, it is lightly sparkling, and bursting with crisp green apple and citrus fruit. A wonderful aperitif, it is just as happy with cheese, charcuterie and salads.
Terre de Roqueloupie Picpoul de Pinet Prestige, Languedoc, France 2019 – Arguably the perfect picnic wine, Picpoul is the great all-rounder of white wines, with a fresh, easy charm and wonderful drinkability. You might just need another on stand-by.
Domaine Gelin Beaujolais rosé, Beaujolais, France 2019 – We don’t see much rosé from Beaujolais, which makes this one even more of a treat. Delicate and pale, with fresh strawberry and raspberry fruit, crisp acidity and a refreshingly dry finish.
Beck ‘Ink’ Zweigelt/St. Laurent Burgenland, Austria 2018 – From one of the most highly regarded biodynamic producers in Austria, this juicy, berry-ish and lightly tangy red is a perfect partner for cured meats and lighter dishes, and tastes fantastic served cool.
For Greeting Card Images Click Here
- Boxes available for delivery Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Delivery up to 5km of Maynooth (Please select at checkout = €3.50)
- Delivery available up to a 45km radius (please select ‘local delivery’ at the checkout = €7.50)
- We will endeavor to delivery on the specified day but in some cases delivery may be made up to 24 hours prior (boxes have a fridge life on 3 days)
- Cut off point for next day delivery is 8pm (day prior)
- Click and collect is available from ELY Wine Store Maynooth and ELY Wine Bar, 22 Ely Place, D2 (please select relevant venue in the ‘shipping section’
- Click and collect collection will be available from 2pm – 4pm on Thursday and 2pm – 5pm Friday & Saturday
- Cut off point for click and collect is 10am for same day collection
- Confirmation emails may go to your ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ email folders