The Staycation 12
- Tuffeau Blanc de Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2017
A perfect bottle of bubbles to start your break- 100% chardonnay, it is crisp, mineral and green apple-y
- Vincent Lacour ‘Les Chilloux’ Touraine Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2018
A Touraine that combines the steely dryness of Sancerre with the aromatic expression of a South African Savvy
- Baron de Badassiere Picpoul de Pinet, Languedoc, France 2019
One of the most popular white wine styles at the moment, ripe peach and lemon with a lovely tangy freshness.
- Agusti Torello Mata ‘Xic’ Xarel-lo Penedes, Spain 2018
A native Spanish variety most commonly found in Cava, this Xarel-lo is light, bright and playful, packed with citrus and green apple notes
- Bambinuto Falanghina ‘Insania’ Campania, Italy 2018
From volcanic soils near Mt. Vesuvius comes this intriguing variety- grapefruit, peach, stony & smoky.
- Domaine Alexis Pollier Macon Milly-Lamartine, Burgundy, France 2018
A winemaker to watch, this is a gorgeously rounded Chardonnay that retains pure fruit and bright acidity.
Chateau Miraval ‘Studio’ Rosé Provence, France 2019
Ignore the celebrity connection & focus on what every one of our customers says – “I don’t usually drink rosé, but…..”
Beck ‘Ink’ Zweigelt/St. Laurent, Burgenland, Austria 2018
Austrian reds are on a roll, and this is a perfect summer wine, all juicy berry and tangy freshness. Serve lightly chilled.
- Daniel Ramos ‘El Berrakin’ Garnacha, Sierra de Gredos, Spain 2018
The hottest cool region in Spain is the source for this fresh, herbal, floral red, marked by wonderful purity of fruit.
- Maretti Langhe Rosso, Piedmont, Italy 2017
A long-time favourite of ours, this Barbera/Nebbiolo blend has black cherry, dried herb and a fine brush of tannin.
- Altos Malbec Classico, Mendoza, Argentina 2018
It’s Malbec, but not as you know it. Fresh and vibrantly fruity, with red berry, plum and violet.
- Willunga 10 Shiraz Viognier, McLaren Vale, South Australia 2017
All the ripe, velvety fruit you’d expect, backed up by smoky spice and a surprising freshness. Immensely satisfying.