It’s hard to believe that it’s July already, this summer seems to have passed by before it even began. So, before we start to talk about back to school (if it happens) or even Christmas (if that happens too) there’s still plenty of time to take a break, pack up the car, and enjoy a few days away in the beautiful Irish countryside. Of course, if you’re going away, you’ll need supplies, and by supplies, we mean wine. Plenty of it.
We’ve taken the hard work out of it for you and put together two special Staycation boxes, to cover all your vinous needs.
- Tuffeau Blanc de Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2017
A perfect bottle of bubbles to start your break- 100% chardonnay, it is crisp, mineral and green apple-y
- Vincent Lacour ‘Les Chilloux’ Touraine Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2018
A Touraine that combines the steely dryness of Sancerre with the aromatic expression of a South African Savvy
- Bambinuto Falanghina ‘Insania’ Campania, Italy 2018
From volcanic soils near Mt. Vesuvius comes this intriguing variety- grapefruit, peach, stony & smoky.
- Chateau Miraval ‘Studio’ Rosé Provence, France 2019
Ignore the celebrity connection & focus on what every one of our customers say – “I don’t usually drink rosé, but…..”
- Daniel Ramos ‘El Berrakin’ Garnacha, Sierra de Gredos, Spain 2018
The hottest cool region in Spain is the source for this fresh, herbal, floral red, marked by wonderful purity of fruit.
- Willunga 10 Shiraz Viognier, McLaren Vale, South Australia 2017
All the ripe, velvety fruit you’d expect, backed up by smoky spice and a surprising freshness. Immensely satisfying.