Reception and Reservations Assistant Role at ely #JOBFAIRY
Reception and Reservations Assistant Role
ely restaurant group are seeking a Full Time Reception and Reservations assistant for ELY BAR & GRILL, IFSC, Dublin 1.
A large and versatile venue, ELY BAR&GRILL, consists of two bars, a large heated terrace and a dining space for over 300 guests.
We cater for parties of 2 to 500 guests for corporate, casual, dining & weddings.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Coordinating day to day reservations using our computerized reservations system, Avenista.
Front of house duties, answering the telephone and greeting guests on arrival.
General administration duties and Invoicing
Assisting the reservations manager with group reservations
The ideal candidate:
We are seeking a team player with a background in a similar role in the Hospitality industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Clear, professional telephone manner
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- A positive, can do attitude
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- An understanding of Avenista is an advantage, but not essential
This is a full time role working 5 out of 7 days. The role includes working weekends
To apply please forward CVs to email@example.com