We are hiring: Full-time Chef needed at ELY WINE BAR
We want to expand our team, with a full-time chef, to continue producing excellent food for our patrons and to ensure our continued success in ELY WINE BAR, part of the ELY Hospitality Group. We ask that you have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and that you are flexible with working hours. You will be answerable to the Head Chef and avail of onsite training from our Executive Chef.
You will be working as part of the kitchen team and reporting to the Head Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle food orders, ensuring the highest standards and consistent quality in food preparation and keeping up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Training will be provided as will the opportunity to cook with the seasons.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Have an excellent standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness
Carry out any other duties as required by management
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications Prerequisites:
- A high standard of spoken and written English.
- At least two years prior experience.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
- Training and mentoring are provided on the job
- Our chefs receive a free meal per shift, tea/coffee and share of the restaurant’s tips
Please email your CV to our Head Chef at firstname.lastname@example.org.